As you read my other articles you may have observed that I have often referred to “good nutrition” or to the Mucusless Diet. This Mucusless Diet is taken from the teaching done by Dr. John Christopher’s School of Natural Healing and is the “good nutrition to I am referring. It is healthy, promotes healing, and will not harm us. By the way, overweight people using this diet just seem to lose weight without trying! There are all sorts of fad diets out there. None of them can maintain their goals in a healthy way like this time-honored nutritional regimen. To make it clear what we are talking about it would be good to first define what is NOT included in the mucusless diet, then go on to define what IS included in the mucusless diet, and finally draw out a way to attain this way of eating in real life.
What are we NOT talking about?
• The Mucusless Diet does not include what most Americans eat – Standard American Fare (SAD). The typical lifestyle in North America leads to either cardiovascular death or cancer. Read Eat to Live to find the statistics. They are published by our own CDC.
• Also not included is the food pyramid that is beloved by so many. It does no better.
• The diet recommended by the American Heart Association also leads to early death by cardiovascular problems.
• All fad diets are excluded from this healing way of eating.
What ARE we talking about in this diet?
• Excluded items:
- Salt, except sea salt. The salt is only occasionally used as a seasoning. There are plenty of other seasonings available that are more satisfying and not harmful.
- Eggs, except free range. Only 3-4 per week.
- Refined Sugar and all Refined sugar products
- All red meats
- All dairy products
- Flour and flour products. Remember that we do use grains, but in their whole state raw or low-heated. Raw is obvious. Low-heated means not over 212 degrees Fahrenheit. They may be ground. These procedures do not destroy the life-giving nutrients contained in them.
• Items included in this diet
- Fruit, veggies, nuts, seeds, and grains taken raw or low-heated. Also included is healthy fowl meat and fish sparingly through the week.
- Revitalizing supplements
- Cayenne: This is a pungent herb and should be increased gradually in dose to allow the system to adapt to TestoFuel this. The beginning dosage is ¼ teaspoonful in a little cold water. Add ¼ teaspoonful to this every three days until the dosage reaches 1 teaspoonful three times a day.
- Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar: No other type vinegar should be used as they may be damaging. Apple Cider Vinegar is medicinal and beneficial. It is prepared by placing one tablespoonful each of the honey and Apple Cider Vinegar in warm water. This will liquefy the honey. Sip this amount 3 times a day that at the end of the day a total of three tablespoonfuls are consumed.
- Kelp: The dose depends on the patient’s thyroid. If there is any indication of a problem, use 10-15 tablets daily. If there is no indication of a thyroid problem, 2 or more tablets daily will serve as preventative nutrition to keep the body in good condition. Kelp can take the place of salt and help to build a new thyroid gland. Kelp powder can be used in salad dressing and other foods.
- Molasses: Either sorghum or black strap molasses may be used. The dosage is one tablespoonful three times a day.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Dosage: One tablespoonful three times a day of a good, fresh preparation.